torsdag 19 november 2009

I'll give this a try...

Ok guys, I saw that I had many readers outside of Sweden and therefore I have decided to create a blog dedicated to them. As you might understand this blog won't be updated as frequently as the Swedish one but I will try to post as much as possible here.

Anyway, today I have been cleaning the house since Caroline is coming down here this weekend. I can't have a messed up place when she's here huh? In the afternoon I went up to Stockholm to pick up a new stereo which is super cool and the sound is awesome! I have decided to do a heavy workout session tomorrow so I can relax this weekend... trying to compensate a little bit so we'll see how that works out for me.

Now I'm gonna lay down in front of the tv with a Red Bull and laugh at the Simpsons!

xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar